Kitchen + Home
Collegiate & Greek
- Personalization Shop
- Lifestyle Magazine
Coton Colors Careers
We celebrate every day. Even work days. Be part of the Coton Colors team, and you’ll know what we’re talking about.
Take a peek into what a day at Coton Colors Corporate is like.
Check out our core values below.
Creating original, artistically designed products featuring both function and flair, providing customers with versatility and a touch of fun, while also stimulating employees in an inspiring, clean and organized atmosphere.
"Can Do" Attitude
There are no immediate answers of NO at Coton Colors.
Expecting the absolute best of ourselves, with an unprecedented attention to detail in planning, creation and execution in every area of our company. Always working to the level of “The Coton Colors Way” which is doing things better, with more style and with more fun than anyone else.
Consistently seeking learning opportunities to improve our talents.
Quick, Hardworking & Nimble
In everything we do, constantly improving our methods to do it better, faster and cheaper without sacrificing our core values We are nimble and are pleasantly adaptable to take advantage of opportunities.
Realizing our own blessings, seeking out ways to give back a little HAPPY to those that need it most.
Evoking a warm, nurturing environment with our employees and customers alike, creating lifelong relationships.
Shoot the Moon Mentality
Consistently challenging ourselves to find and tackle bigger and better ideas.
Steadily seeking out and listening to the feedback and insight from employees, vendors and customers, striving to incorporate opinions to create the best products, methods and services. Supporting each other with a tenacious pursuit of dependable communication and on time deliveries of promises.
Operating with the highest of moral standards – we expect those of others, so we definitely expect the same of ourselves!
Always taking the time to be proud of our many accomplishments and recognizing, acknowledging and celebrating them along the way.
Finding HAPPY in all that we do – from the first product idea through development and into creation and marketing – bringing that HAPPY to our customers.
Explore the possibilities.
POSITION: Sales Representative
REPORTS TO: VP, Sales
LOCATION: Tallahassee, Florida
JOB SUMMARY: Are you in the market for a fast-paced job that gives you the opportunity to utilize your excellent sales ability? Our growing wholesale business seeks an experienced, motivated Sales Representative to sell our full line of Coton Colors products. We’re looking for a professional who can quickly absorb and retain product knowledge. In this position, you would have the opportunity to develop your own sales territory by maintaining relationships with current customers and bringing in new ones to drive business. You will be an ambassador of our company, becoming a trusted face to our customers while also adhering to company values and policy. If you love a challenge and have a passion for celebratory gifts, we can’t wait to see your resume.
JOB FUNCTIONS include but are not limited to:
- Meeting or exceeding assigned monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets
- Assisting in ideas and development of sales campaigns and promotions
- Maintaining accurate information for all new and ongoing leads and accounts
- Prospecting and soliciting qualified new accounts in given territory via:
- Telephone calls and written correspondence
- Participation in industry and community events, as well as trade shows
- Targeted travel, occasionally for multiple days
Education and Experience:
- College degree.
- Minimum of 2 years sales experience with a proven track record of success
- Proficient in verbal and written communication
- Inside sales experience a plus
- Learn and maintain an expert knowledge of company products and packages.
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Ability to prioritize
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Continuously improve through feedback.
- Work cohesively with co-workers as part of a team maintaining a positive attitude.
- Uphold and exemplify the Coton Colors core values and image.
- Be enthusiastic, be willing to work hard and have fun!
We are currently looking for interns at our Tallahassee Corporate Office in our Sales, Marketing, Graphics and
For more information or to submit your resume, please email@example.com
Don’t see a position available in your area of expertise? Send us your resume, and we will keep it on file for future possibilities. Please email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org