Kyle on: New Year’s Resolutions
- Read the Bible the entire way through. (I’m using A Daily
- Cook more recipes! We got into a “meat and potatoes” rut of
cooking – but no more! I want to expand my culinary skills and be
adventurous in the kitchen by trying new recipes from lots of
different chefs. Using pretty cooking utensils never hurts either. And
I'll definitely being using these to organize all my new recipes! PS: SNEAK
PEEK ALERT! Do you spot anything new to our collection? Don't
worry, you can get your hands on them (and more) soon! I
absolutely LOVE our new pieces. Trust me, you will too.
- Eat more whole foods. This one kind of goes with the
resolution above. I really want to get away from processed foods.
- Barre classes – I'm aiming to raise the "barre" this year on
my workout routine and stick to it!
- Practice and improve my calligraphy and hand-lettering
skills. I took a great calligraphy class with Anne Elser recently, and I would love to expand on
what I learned.
- Practice patience.
- Continue celebrating my way through 2015! 348 days left!